Monday, July 30, 2012

NYC Smooch Proof 16 HR Lip Stain Swatches & Review

L-R: Forever Fuchsia, Rock on Ruby, Forever Mine Wine, Smooch Proof, Forever Freesia

Besides these NYC lip stains, I've tried the Maybelline and Revlon lip stains(The one with the balm on one end,) and I've got to say these NYC ones are my favorite.

They do leave a stain throughout the whole day but as hours pass by, the color on your lips isn't as vibrant as it was when you first applied it. They're pretty hard to remove, so I find myself needing an oil-based makeup remover to remove these.

They're pretty drying, as most, if not all lip stains tend to be; Nothing that a lip balm can't fix. Also, they have a fruity candy scent, which I enjoy.

Price: $4.99

I managed to take a photo of my lips one day when I was wearing Forever Freesia.
Bare lips
 Forever Freesia (Over lip balm)

8 comments:

nayabloves said...

wow they're better than the revlon one!?! have to try some out!

Keri said...

I have yet to try out a lip stain. Ugh, I've been dying to, but this post is definitely motivating me to get out and buy one :)

Michelle said...

I love the packaging of these. :) They're so cheap as well, lucky! xx

Dolly Daydream said...

I wish that I could get NYC makeup, but I live in the UK and they dont sell it in any stores near me!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

Dolly Daydream said...

I wish that I could get NYC makeup, but I live in the UK and they dont sell it in any stores near me!
http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

Aimee Victoria Long said...

Hey,
I found your blog because you follow Style Suzi and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like yours as well. You have an awesome blog and this post is great! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

Let me know what you think and if you wanted to do a link share as well that would be fantastic, as exchanging links helps bring traffic to both of us!
Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx

Katherine Tealeaf said...

The colour is really subtle and pretty!

Federica said...

I have the Forever Mine Wine, it is very nice ♥

Back to Top