Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review & Swatches of Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink

Dolce Pink is a shimmery pink blush.

Price: $7.49

 My thoughts: When I swatch this onto my hand, it looks like a light pink blush with shimmers. On my face, it looks more like a coral shade. I was afraid to use this on my face due to the shimmers, but when applied on my face, I don't notice the shimmers very much unless I look up close. It gives more of a nice glow to the face. It's not very pigmented but it's easily buildable, so I find this blush easy to work with since I tend to use a heavy hand with blushes. I used this at most, for 9 hours, and I can say it does last that long.

This is what I mean when I said you can't really see the shimmers when it's applied on my face.

I hope you all enjoyed my review or found it helpful.
If you tried any of the blushes from Milani's baked blush line, feel free to share your thoughts. ^_^ I'd love to know your thoughts about them.

7 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

whoa, it seems like a total glitterbomb from your swatch! good thing it's not so noticeable once it's applied, it gives you the prettiest flush!!

Michelle said...

It looks gorgeous on your cheek.

Sophiax said...

Wow this is so pretty! Look lovely on you! Now following :) xx

http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.com

PDXBeautiful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PDXBEAUTIFUL said...

I really love Milani blushes and eye liners!! Superb quality for the price ^.^

sleepandwater said...

It looks like such a glowy, peachy pink - very pretty when worn :) You're right in that the shimmer isn't that detectable once applied even though it's very visible in the swatch. I've heard such great things about Milani blushes, I really want to try them - pity they're not available where I live.

Michelle said...

Dolce Pink looks so pretty in the pan, it seems very similar to a Bourjois blush I have. I have a Milani baked blush in Luminoso, if you're thinking of buying another one definitely have a look into this one!! :) xx

PS. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog, I adore yours :) <3

Back to Top