Friday, August 24, 2012

Product Empties #2- Tea Tree Oil, Clinique, Neutrogena, & more


1. Herbal Authority Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash
 Tea Tree Oil has many benefits, including treating acne, fungal infections, and dandruff. I purchased this from Vitamin World, but I know that The Body Shop sells their own kind (The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash.) This product definitely helped keep my skin clear. It's not as strong as my favorite Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam, but it's still really good. One thing I didn't like about the tea tree oil wash was the scent; I know some people feel the same way because it kind of has a medicinal scent, but it wasn't something that I couldn't get over.

2. Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam
If you've been following me for a while, you already know about my love for the Clinique Acne Solutions skincare line, which includes the Clinique Acne Solutions Cleansing Foam. Ever since I was in middle school, I've never been 100% pimple free until I started using this skin care line.


3.  Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser
I already did a review on the Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser a while back. I didn't really feel like it cleansed well, but I did find a way to fix that; I started using it with my Clarisonic Mia. I love the cooling sensation it gave my pores. So refreshing!


4.  Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are great makeup wipes because they remove all my face makeup, unless I'm wearing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. They don't burn my eyes and they don't break me out. Win!

5.  Almay Oil Free Liquid Eye Makeup Remover
This has great ingredients but it couldn't remove my waterproof eye makeup. I'd say pass on this one unless you don't wear waterproof or long-wearing eye makeup.

6. Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner  for Sensitive Skin
Amore Pacific Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner for Sensitive Skin is a really gentle toner. It would remove extra dirt left behind that my face wash didn't get. It doesn't dry out my skin and it doesn't sting my eyes. It's as gentle as water!

7. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion for Stretch Marks
I used this Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion for Stretch Marks as an all over body lotion which I think was the best use out of it. As for improving the appearance of stretch marks, it did slightly soften the appearance but other than that, it didn't do anything miraculous.

8. Degree Women's Body Mist in Sexy Intrigue
Degree Women's Body Mist in Sexy Intrigue is one of my all time favorite scents. I went through so many bottles of this. It has a scent of jasmine, rose, and vanilla.


9. E.l.F. Mineral Foundation
E.l.F.'s Mineral Foundation was a go-to product for me since I used to only wear powder foundations. It didn't give incredible coverage but it did help reduce the appearance of the redness on my face. I grabbed this when I wanted the natural/no-makeup look.

 10. Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner
Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner is creamy, cheap, and easy to use. The only downfall for me is that it smudges because I have oily lids. But if you don't have oily lids, I'd definitely recommend you give this a go. 

 11. Clinique Colour Surge Lip Gloss in Prettiest Pink
Clinique Colour Surge Lip Gloss in Prettiest Pink is such a pretty gloss with gorgeous shimmer. You can see this swatched on my lips here.

4 comments:

Popcorn said...

woww you emptied how so many items. That clinque item seems very promising. I really need to clear out my pimples :( ughhh i am so annoyed with them.

❥anyajang★ said...

i think i need to try clinique too. thanks =)

http://anya-jang.blogspot.com/

Denysia said...

Wow you finished so many products! I wish I could finish as much! I still have 2 big bottles of shampoo in my bathroom.

http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

Monica said...

Does the Tea Tree Oil product foam? I'm looking into face washes with tea tree oil, and I think I'd like the medicinal scent (tells me it's working, haha!)

Back to Top