Saturday, August 4, 2012

July Favorites 2012! Makeup, Skincare, & Randoms!

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I've been so busy and stressed for the past few days. But even though I was busy, I still made sure to read a few of my favorite blogs! & now I'm glad I finally have a few days of break because it feels so good to not worry about anything. Haha! So with that said, here are my July favorites. ^__^

Skincare
 L'egere Green Tea Wake-Up & Firming Ice Toner

Description: Green Tea is excellent for the quality of your skin! 100% Green Tea Water revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture. The ice agent of the spray provides green tea ice to sooth the swollen face and wake-up the flabby skin! Nourishing for all skin types, especially oily and acne-prone skin!
 The product is in a spray bottle, but you're not supposed to spray it directly to your face. You shake it and spray it to a cotton pad and apply it to your face. 

This toner feels ice cold, which is what I love most about it; It definitely wakes me up. It's gentle enough for my skin; It doesn't dry my skin out or break me out. What surprised me though is that there is alcohol in the ingredients, so if you don't like toners with alcohol in them, maybe you might want to pass on this one. But overall, I personally love it and recommend it. I actually watched MisoJenny & Saaammage from youtube talk about this product in their past monthly faves as well!

Where to get it: Imomoko.com

Price: $18.99

Face makeup
 NYX Powder Blush in Peach is a peachy pink shade leaning more towards pink when swatched. It's pigmented and very natural looking on my cheeks.

Where to get it: Ulta, NYX, Amazon

Price: $6.00  

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Makeup is an oil free liquid foundation with spf 17. It has medium coverage so it covers the redness on my face really well. Since I have oily skin, I love that it's oil-free. Overall, I love that it gives me great coverage without being heavy.
Where to get it: Ulta

Price: $8.99

 Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminator in Pink Light is a liquid highligher that gives my face such a beautiful healthy-looking glow. It comes with a built-in brush, where the product comes out of when squeezed. If you look closely, there's an area near the applicator that has an arrow pointing to the word "OFF." You can actually turn the applicator "off" or "on" so you won't have to worry about accidentally squeezing the product out by accident when you're not using it.

Where to get it: Amazon

Price: $4.79

Eyes & Lips
I believe this is the E.L.F. Mechanical Eyelash Curler. I've had it for a long time so I don't remember. Also, it doesn't have the E.L.F. logo on it, but it definitely looks like the E.L.F. eyelash curler. I don't know any other eyelash curler that looks like this. This looks exactly like their eyelash curler except it doesn't have the logo, like the ones they're selling now do. I haven't used this in a long time since I've been using my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but when I started using it again, I questioned myself why I even stopped. It grabs and curls all my eyelashes really well! I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I think I love it more than my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, and this is way cheaper!

Where to get it: EyesLipsFace.com 

Price: $1.00
 Revlon Lip Butter is Sweet Tart has been my favorite shade on my lips for July. It gives me such bright pink lips. Perfect for summer!

L-R: Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, L'Oreal True Match in N2 Classic Ivory, NYX Powder Blush in Peach, Revlon Age Defying Face Illuminator in Pink Light

Random
Kelly Clarkson's song in Dark Side

 
Kellog's Krave Cereal: I've been through so many boxes of these that I think I'm obsessed. They're so delicious! The regular chocolate one on the left is so delicious in a bowl of milk and the double chocolate on the right is so good to munch on alone.

I hope you all had fun reading about my July favorites!
What are your July Favorites?

5 comments:

Keri said...

Oh! I want to try that Revlon product :)

KatXoXo said...

I have been obsessed with reckon lip butters all summer long!! They are a summer essential!!

Christine ♥ said...

i love the color of the NYX blush :) revlon lip butter looks pretty as well. :)

hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
Chriissydollxo's Blog

Maddi3 said...

Love that NYX blush and totally wanna try that toner!

♥ Denise ♥ said...

Nyx blush in peach looks lovely <3
wanted to try the revlon illuminator before but it cost $2X in australia Meeeh :/

Back to Top