Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lips of the Day: Mac & Revlon

I've been into layering lip products lately, and recently, I've been loving this combo.
I first apply Mac's cremestick liner in Creamola all over my lips, which makes a wonderful base for my lips. It allows lip products to glide on my lips smoothly, which surprised me. 

Next, I apply Revlon's lip butter in Creamsicle which is one of my favorite lip butters.

Lastly, I apply Revlon's lip butter in Sweet Tart.

L-R: Creamola, Creamsicle, Sweet Tart

6 comments:

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Lovely lip colour! Applying all 3 makes the lip butters very opaque but glossy.

April K said...

I still have not tried the lip butters yet! I like sweet tart, i think it would be good for my skintone.

Hunter87 said...

Great lip combo.
~Jazmin

Vee said...

This is a great lip combo !! Love it ! I'd never think of layering different colours like that but I'm gonna experiment a lot more now !!

xxx Vee

ScarsLikeLace said...

This is a really pretty lip look! So delicate and girly!

shortylegsbeauty said...

Love this :) I wish we still had Revlon over here in Finland :( It has been discontinued from our market completely and we can only get our hands on it through the Internet but only a few selected things :/ At least I haven´t been able to find it in stores near me for a few years :(

hugs
P.S Im a new subscriber under the name Shortylegsbeauty :)
hugs

Back to Top