Saturday, August 11, 2012

Review: Jordana Powder Blushes in Touch of Pink & Redwood

Hi everyone! Today's review is on the Jordana powder blushes in Touch of Pink and Redwood.
 Jordana is actually the sister company of Milani. Since I love Milani cosmetics, I wanted to look more into Jordana cosmetics.
Touch of Pink & Redwood
 Touch of Pink is a pink shade with a hint of coral.
 Redwood is a corally-red shade with shimmer.
L-R: Touch of Pink, Redwood

My Thougts
 These Jordana blushes have a smooth texture, are pigmented, and are long-lasting. They come in plastic packaging with a clear screw cap.

Availability:

Overall, I definitely recommend these, especially for those who are on a budget. The only con that I can think of is that the packaging may not be favorable for a lot of girls, but I personally don't mind.

3 comments:

kerker said...

ooh! i like Touch of Pink, love the lighter type of blushes!

Isabel said...

I have Touch of Pink. So affordable ^^ Didn't know Redwood had shimmer

Vee said...

I'm defo gonna check these out since I'm on a budget =)

xxx Vee

Back to Top