Friday, August 31, 2012

Review & Lip Swatch: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart

Sweetheart is a bright hot pink; it really makes your lips pop. Not literally, of course.

My Review
It definitely lasted the whole day, leaving my lips, as marketed, stained. By the end of the night, after eating dinner, it did fade, but still had a noticeable stain, especially due to the brightness of this shade. It didn't dry out my lips like other stains tend to do. 

Price
$8.99, give or take

4 comments:

The Lipstick Clique said...

So pretty! I really like this shade. I have the shade honey and I really like it as well.
-Angela, thelipstickclique.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I have this one but don't wear it often enough! It's so bright :D xx

KatXoXo said...

I just got the peach colored one of this and I adore it!
,

Minnie Pham said...

It look so similar to Clinique chubby stick ;O but the color is so pretty! ^___^

Back to Top