Friday, September 21, 2012

Haul & Swatches: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Rose Blush & Light Bronzer

Physicians Formula's Happy Booster line claims to boost up your mood. They contain Euphoryl, which is a natural plant extract that is shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicing the effect of endorphins. They're also supposed to help protect the skin from environmental stress.
*On my nails: Revlon Colorstay in Cafe Pink
They're both Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, Non-comedogenic, & Dermatologist approved.
The blush has 0.24 oz. of product with the price of $12
The bronzer has 0.4 oz. of product with the price of $14
Rose Blush, Light Bronzer
They also have a subtle scent of violet, which I don't find noticeable unless I really try to smell it.
Light Bronzer
Rose Blush
Rose Blush, Light Bronzer
I'm so excited to use these. I love the shades of both and the fact that the bronzer is a nice light shade. I will definitely be doing a review on both in the future. 

Have you tried the happy booster line yet? How do you like them?

8 comments:

G A B Y said...

I have both the blush and bronzer and while they do smell lovely, they are not my favorite products as they aren't not really pigmented on me, and I'm not even that dark!

❥anyajang★ said...

i dont have these products,but i have to say that i love packaging haha i will wait your review =)

KatXoXo said...

Didn't know these are supposed to boost up my mood lol!! I will have to see if I'm happier next time I use mine!!

Chococcuro said...

omg wat! Blush that makes you happy?! Does it work? Oh well, the colours are very pretty :)

www.cloestvoyage.com

Monica said...

I think if I owned this blush, I'd never use it cuz the packaging is too cute. And I didn't know it contained an endorphin-like ingredient. Interesting!

Janet said...

I have tried Physician Formula's compact powder and pretty much like it. This range sure is interesting especially a makeup that could boost up our happy mood..sounds really nice ^_~ The shade are super pretty and gorgeous!! I am so going to get a hold of these...Thanks so much for sharing ^_~

Rozen Saku said...

I need these in my life! Thanks for a great post!
From a new reader & follower
Sakura x
http://sweetdaysofgirlie.blogspot.com.au/

lizchewy said...

I have always wanted to try Physicians Formula products but it's not available where I live. The design of the product is so cute! I love the little hearts on it.

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Back to Top