Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Lip Swatch on Revlon Balm Stain in Cherish, NOTW, & an Update

 

Hi everyone! If you've been trying to visit my blog within the past 2 weeks or so, you may have noticed that there was an error. I am in the process of changing my blog name into something I can really work with. Also, the 16th of this month marked the 2nd year anniversary of my blog and I was so upset when I couldn't post anything on that day. But anyways, I will be doing a separate post about my blog anniversary soon. ^_^ 

So, to end this post, here's my n.o.t.w. in Revlon Colorstay Cafe Pink

6 comments:

Oreleona said...

both are so pretty pinks!! i have balm stain in darling cherie almost similar color except more purple i love the revlon balm stains i need to get more colors! esp this one

Katherine Tealeaf said...

^^ Can't wait to see the changes you'll be making to your blog. I love the two pink shades. They're very sweet.

The Sneakerette said...

LOVE that pink polish on you, and i love your new blog name :D

MSodapop said...

@The Sneakerette Thanks love! ^__^ xoxo

MSodapop said...

@Katherine Tealeaf I won't be changing much. Just the name. Hehe. Thank you <3 ^__^

MSodapop said...

@Oreleona Thank you <3 ^__^

Back to Top