Sunday, September 2, 2012

Review & Lip Swatch: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm


Charm is a light peachy nude shade

My Review
Charm is not as pigmented as the other Revlon Balm Stains; I did have to swipe it a few times to get this shade. It doesn't leave a noticeable stain on my lips throughout the day like the brighter shades do. This was actually the shade that I wanted the most. If you put it on dry lips, as you can see, it won't apply nicely, so make sure you exfoliate prior to using the balm stains. The Revlon Balm Stains have a hint of moisture and leave a nice glossy shine, so they're not drying like other lip stains tend to be. Also, they have a minty scent which I really like. 

Price
$8.99, give or take

4 comments:

Keri said...

That's a pretty color!
I want to try this but..maybe I'm cheap. I just thing $9 is a bit pricy! I'll have to look out for a coupon or a sale! :) Thanks for the review.

socialitedreams said...

this color is so pretty on you

Hunter87 said...

Love this lip stain color.
~Jazmin

Monica said...

Thanks for the review! I've been looking for a review on Charm in particular because I've always wondered how it would stain, being that it's a light shade.

Back to Top