Friday, October 19, 2012

10 Favorite Drugstore Lip Products ♥

1. Carmex Lip Balm
Soothes my lips and keeps them moisturized. I love this lip balm. I also really love the Jack Black lip balm that I got from Eileen! But I wasn't sure if that's a drugstore lip product.
2. ChapStick
My first ever lip balm that has kept my lips from chapping in the cold weather.
3.E.L.F. Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon
A lovely opaque lip gloss that you don't need to wear over a lipstick. It's a steal with the price tag of $3.
4. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom
Moisturizing with a nice natural pink tint. It is 100% natural which is a definite plus.
5. Revlon Balm Stain in Crush
A burgundy shade that glides on easily onto the lips. I've been loving this for this Fall season. 
6. Loreal Color Riche Lipstick in Sheer Linen
A neutral lip shade that is great for everyday wear. I love that it's not drying like other lip sticks tend to be. This line reminds me of the Revlon lip butters.
7. Revlon Lip Gloss in Peach Petal
A pretty peachy nude shade that's opaque and great to layer over other lip products.
8. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
A bright Barbie pink tinted lip balm that smells like Starburst candy. It has spf 20 which is a plus. I've been looking for this everywhere but it was always sold out, so when I finally found it, I was so happy.
9. Covergirl Smoothwear Lip liner in Wine
A dark vampy red that also makes for a great fall lip color. It glides on smoothly and I like using this as an all over lip color.
10. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
A baby pink creamy lipstick/balm.
Left to Right: E.L.F. Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon, Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom, Revlon Balm Stain in Crush, Loreal Color Riche Lipstick in Sheer Linen, Revlon Lip Gloss in Peach Petal, Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, Covergirl Smoothwear Lip liner in Wine, Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake

3 comments:

Shameta said...

Really want to try that Loreal lipstick, sounds great :-)
shameta.blogspot.com

Gem D said...

Great post! I love my revlon lip butter in strawberry short cake and Carmex too :) I really want to try the baby lips, I don't think they are out in the uk yet though x

lizchewy said...

The Wild Watermelon Elf Glossy Gloss is so pretty. I love how varied your choices are! I really want to try the Pink Punch Maybelline Baby Lips but the ones where I live are slightly different >-<

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Back to Top