Friday, October 26, 2012

October Favorites 2012 ♡

 Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin
I finally purchased this even though it's been raved about for the longest time. It gives great coverage and it helps keep my face matte for a longer period of time.
Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Blush in Rose
I have a full review of this here. This blush is supposed to adjust in shade according to your skin's pH balance. It's a very pigmented pink blush that gives gorgeous color to the cheeks. It lasts throughout a whole working day which is great for a drugstore blush.
Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
This gives my skin a nice smooth base to work on. It allows my foundation to glide on and blend smoothly. It's a must to prevent my makeup from sticking to my dry patches.
Almay Clear Complexion Concealer + Treatment Gel
I haven't tried the gel part of this yet but I do like the concealer part. It covers really well and blends easily. It does smell weird so if you're sensitive to smells, maybe you should pass on this one.
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells
This is a gorgeous neutral palette that is perfect for everyday use. It's definitely my go-to palette.
Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine
A sheer Berry shade lip balm that's great for fall. If you're not willing to go all out on the dark lips look for fall, then you can try this sheer balm since it will give you a hint of color without going overboard.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush
A Burgundy shade that's great for that dark lip for Fall. Glides on easily and leaves a stain on your lips.
L - R: Revlon Balm Stain in Crush, Maybelline Baby Lips in Grape Vine, Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells, & Physicians Formula pH Matchmaker Blush in Rose

3 comments:

Sarah Mar'atul Azizah said...

I just reviewed my L'Oreal Base Magique, is it the same with Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base?

I also love my WetnWild Walking on Eggshells!

If only the Just bitten is released here, maybe I would love it too..

visit my blog if ou don't mind :)
http://sarahazhezha.blogspot.com/

KatXoXo said...

Great choices dear!! LOVE my physicians formula matchmaker!! It is so cute!!

Janet said...

the ph matchmaker blush looks pretty interesting! Thanks so much for sharing ^_~

Back to Top