Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: Loreal BB Cream / Magic Skin Beautifier

It has little beads which are supposed to adjust to your skin.
This is not like a typical bb cream that I'm used to.
It has a grainy texture from the beautifying beads.
It just looks like this white cream that dries matte after blended onto the skin.
 It claims to prime, hide imperfections, give skin an even complexion, and hydrate.
I only count this as a primer; It makes my foundation stick onto my skin better.
As for all the other claims, I do not see any results that back up those claims.
It doesn't give any coverage and it doesn't feel hydrating.
Overall, I am pretty disappointed in this bb cream, but I will continue to use it as a primer because I don't want to waste it.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I always thought this BB cream was a weird concept (with the color beads). Was it actually accurate in adjusting to your skin tone?

❥anyajang★ said...

thanks for the review~
wont buy this one ><

Janet said...

Wow the shade is really white? and has grainy texture? too bad, it didn't work as it claims..definitely going to skip on this. Thanks for the honest review ^_~

lizchewy said...

I don't understand why would a brand put out a product that can't do what it claims to. This product is so disappointing. Thanks for the review!

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Back to Top