Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Essie Fiji

I've never really had much luck with Essie nail polishes.
The ones I have tend to be streaky and some are not opaque at all.
This Essie nail polish in Fiji applied streaky on my first application so I made my second coat thicker to try to avoid that.
I used 2 coats on my fingernails photographed above and I was surprised it came out opaque and not as sheer as some of their other light pink nail polishes.
To get the best look, I could've applied 3 coats but I just stopped after the 2nd coat.

4 comments:

SIENA.STYLE said...

this color is amazing love essie colors! today I just did also manicure post of my favorite colors
you can see my blog if you are interested:)
kisses from Milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Hunter87 said...

My favorite color!!
~Jazmin

Dawnelia said...

I always do 3 coats for Essie, mostly the pastel and lighter colours. This is pretty too!

Janet said...

the shade is really pretty! =)

Back to Top