Thursday, January 17, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper Lip Colors

I was lucky to get my hands on these new lip colors from Maybelline since there were barely any left.
Left to Right: Petal Rebel, Pink Possibilities, Go Nude, One Size Fits Pearl

Basically, these are like Revlon Lip Butters; They are like balm lip sticks. As you can see, One Size Fits Pearl is sheer and was the only shade I had a hard time with in terms of showing up; That is not surprising since it is a rather light shade. They show up true to color, glide on smoothly, and have a nice sheen. The darker they are, the more opaque they are. Compared to Revlon Lip Butters, these Maybelline babies are not as thick and not as opaque. Although, I find them a little more comforting on my lips than the Revlon Lip Butters.

Have you tried any of the Maybelline Color Whispers?
What's your favorite shade?
 Love, Chris 

1 comment:

G A B Y said...

Oooh I love Petal Rebel and Go Nude!

Back to Top