Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bath & Body Works Scented Candles!


I have these four finished candles from B&BW. Well, they're officially finished now, after this photo was taken. Three of these are from Eileen, which are Frosted Cupcake, Homemade Cookies, & Marshmallow Fireside. The fourth candle is from my bf, which is Merry Cookie, from their holiday collection. I have two more from my bf, which I haven't used yet but they are definitely next in line.

Frosted Cupcake- Butter cream frosting, sugar, & fresh vanilla bean
Homemade Cookies- Butter cream, cane sugar, vanilla bean, & sweet cream
Marshmallow Fireside- Toasted marshmallows, sweet vanilla cream, & the aroma of rich smoldering woods
Merry Cookie- Cookie dough, vanilla, butter, & sugar

As you can tell, they're all pretty similar, with the exception of marshmallow fireside, which differs just by a little bit. I love sweet scents & these candles were all amazing. The only one made in glass is Merry Cookie, while the others have plastic containers. My other two candles from B&BW that I got with Merry Cookie are also made in glass. I know not all people are fans of sweet scents, but if you are, definitely check out these candles. They really make my whole room smell delicious.
 Love, Chris 

4 comments:

Hunter87 said...

I LOVE the cookie one.
~Jazmin

Janet said...

oooh, they sounds really yummy! ^_~

Francivusk said...

I wish B&BW was sold in Italy, I really want to try their candles :(

Francesca
http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/

Leanne Marie said...

I love these. I picked some up myself when I was in Dubai. I was quite sad when they were all burnt out! They really should bring B&BW to the UK!

Warm vanilla sugar is my favourite.

Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

Back to Top