Friday, June 28, 2013

June 2013 Favorites


Face
Juice Beauty Green Apple Moisturizer
I've been loving this moisturizer since the first day I started using it. It's light and gives my face a nice smooth moisturized base for makeup application. 

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation
This is the only liquid foundation that I've been using this month because I love it that much. I've had this in my favorites before. It applies on nicely and gives me medium coverage. It has a nice matte finish without giving me cake face. The blemish treatment claim is a bunch of baloney, it never helped with my blemishes. 

Physicians Formula Powder Foundation
I love this powder foundation so much! This is my second one and it's almost gone. It gives me great coverage, medium to full, and it doesn't break me out at all. Definitely great for oily acne prone skin.

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
This is a great setting powder. It's great for keeping my face matte and the texture is really nice. I never had a problem with cakiness using this powder.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
This is definitely good for sensitive skin since it's really gentle, gentle enough to use on my eyes as well as the rest of my face. It removes my makeup well, especially when I get lazy to walk to the sink to wash my face.

Eyes & Lips
Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel
I love the Maybelline Color Whispers.  I particularly have been loving this shade that gives me the perfect pink lips while keeping them moisturized. It's not thick like the Revlon Lip Butters, so I'm glad about that. & it's pigmented! (Swatch below)

NYX Super Fat Eye Marker
I've been using this since December and it hasn't dried out on me yet. It's still as dark and pigmented as it was the first day I used it, plus it's easy to use.

Wet n Wild Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie
I love using this to highlight the inner corners of my eyes. It's really creamy so you do have to be careful. (Swatch below)

Nars Eyeshadow Primer
This keeps my eye makeup in place and vibrant throughout a whole working day. That's really amazing considering I have oily eyelids. The handle of the applicator has the same texture as Nars' blush and eyeshadow packaging, which tends to easily get dirty.

Maybelline Color Whisper in Petal Rebel & Wet n Wild Cream Shadow Pencil in Pixie

Body
Bath & Body Works Lotion in Carried Away
Besides the fact that it does a good job in moisturizing my skin, this lotion also smells amazing! I always get compliments when I use this lotion. Wow! I think I'm actually going to finish a lotion.


 Love, Chris 

1 comment:

nilna nadhira said...

wow . its nice favorites :D

visited back my blog :)

nilnadhira.blogspot.com

Back to Top