Thursday, September 26, 2013

September Favorites 2013

 Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eye Liner in Blackest Black
I've been lining my waterline lately and I found this eye liner to stay on my waterline really well. It's very pigmented, applies smoothly, and lasts a long time. It claims to be a 24 hour eye liner that is smudge proof and waterproof but I can't say that claim is on point. Although, it does last a good amount of time on my eyes. There will be some eyeliner that moves to the corners of the eyes but for the most part, the majority of the eyeliner stays on put.
L'oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
This makeup primer gives my face a nice smooth base to work on. It makes my foundation glide on more smoothly on my skin. It is a silicone based primer so if you're not into silicone based products, this may not be your cup of tea.
L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Cardinal Plume
I've been loving this for an everyday lip look. I lightly swipe it on my lips and head out the door. It applies smoothly and easily. I love the formula of the lipstick; it's not drying at all and it leaves a nice soft stain as it fades throughout the day.
Nars Smudge proof Eye Shadow Base
This Nars eye shadow primer applies white but blends out colorless. It makes my eye shadows look and apply more vibrant. It dries nice and quickly, leaving a velvety smooth base. It helps keep my eye shadows looking vibrant throughout the day while preventing any smudging, fading, and creasing.
Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlighter
I use this to conceal all my redness on my face. Whenever I use this, I skip my foundation since this gives me enough coverage. It blends well onto my skin and gives a nice natural finish.
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown
This is such an easy brow kit to use. I just mix the two shades and just fill in my eye brows. The shades are perfect for my hair color and it gives me such a natural look.
Wet n Wild Creme Shadow Pencil in Pixie
This is a gorgeous highlighting pencil for the eyes. I like to use it on my inner corners and the bottom half of my lower lash line. It brightens up my eyes beautifully.
 Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki Brush
This brush is very nice and dense. I like to use it to pat my foundation and concealer onto my skin. It gives me the most natural look without leaving any streaks. It blends my makeup very nicely, giving an airbrushed finish.
REN Clear Calm 3 Replenishing Night Serum
This serum absorbs nicely into my skin without leaving any greasy finish so even though it says night serum, I like to also use it under my makeup during the day. It helps keep my face clear and when I use it on my acne, they tend to shrink and disappear without leaving a blemish mark behind.
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon
Honeymoon is the swatch in the center of the photo. I did a review on this blush recently along with a couple of other shades shown above. This shade in particular has been my favorite. It gives me a nice pinky peach flush while giving me a glowing healthy look. The sheen is subtle when applied over my foundation and powder so it never makes me look unattractively shiny.

What are your September favorites?
Don't forget to share your link below if you made a blog post or feel free to leave a comment of your favorites of the month.

 Love, Chris 

1 comment:

SleepandMakeup said...

That L'Oreal lipstick looks lovely! I think i want to buy it now. You picked out some really good September favs, reminds me that i have to make a post on mine!
xo
www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

Back to Top