Friday, December 20, 2013

My Small Haul: Home Goodies & Other Stuff

Even though stores are packed with people trying to get their Holiday shopping done, I still manage to have the patience to shop for myself while waiting in the long lines. Here is a small haul of a few things I purchased in the past few days.
A couple of trash cans for our bathrooms. These were my two favorites.
Candy Canes for our Christmas tree! My little Christmas tree is shown in the first photo above.
A floral silver cup to put our toothbrushes in and a paris soap holder for my neutrogena bar soap
My new Zebra slippers to keep my feet warm! Found these for $7! They were the last pair.

What have you all been buying lately? Done with your Christmas shopping yet? ;)

1 comment:

sleepandwater said...

Those must be the nicest trash cans I've seen - what pretty patterns! I kind of wish they were pen holders or something instead :)

Back to Top