Saturday, December 28, 2013

Reese's Hot Cocoa | Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

I've never really liked hot cocoa before; I've always been a coffee and tea kinda girl. But this year, my boyfriend gave me a Godiva hot cocoa set for Christmas and it gave my soon to be hot cocoa addiction a kick start. Since I've finished the cocoa powder mixes, I've been using chocolate bars to make my hot cocoa and it turned my world upside down. One thing that I've always known was that I do not like water for my hot cocoa, I need milk. & to complete that, real chocolate bars are now a necessity to my hot cocoas. 

So enough of the rambling, today I will be showing you a Reese's hot cocoa recipe that I've been making. If you watch my youtube channel, you will know that I've been having a Reese's addiction lately. So why not add that to my new addiction? Hot cocoa. 
 Ingredients:
- 6 small Reese's peanut butter cups (or any amount of Reese's chocolate depending on your taste, in my case, I used 6 small rectangle pieces of this XL Reese's bar.)
-A mug of your choice of milk
-Whipped Cream
-Marshmallows
-Sugar Sprinkles

The last 3 ingredients are optional of course.
 Step 1: Microwave your milk in the mug for 1 minute or put in on a low heat in a pot on a stove top for 1 minute .
Step 2: Start mixing in the Reese's pieces; heat the milk up for 1 more minute if the chocolate pieces are not completely dissolving in the milk.
Step 3: Add the optional toppings if desired. I added whipped cream, marshmallows, and sugar sprinkles.
Step 4: Drink up and enjoy!

No comments:

Back to Top