Wednesday, January 8, 2014

December Beauty Favorites 2013

Hi everyone! Yes, I decided to do a December favorites this year because there are 3 products that I've been grabbing so much in December and just had to mention. I will be posting my 2013 beauty favorites soon as well so keep your eyes out for that. 
L'oreal's True Match Blush in the shade Innocent Flush is such a gorgeous peachy coral shade that I've been wearing as my everyday blush in December. It gives my cheeks such a gorgeous healthy-looking flush of color.
Innocent Flush is a peachy coral with a bit of shimmer in the pan but the shimmer gives more of a healthy light glow to your skin when applied. It is not a heavily shimmery product at all.
Can you tell that I've been loving my Eos Lip Balm in Summer Fruit? This stuff is moisturizing, natural, and smells amazing. The thing I noticed about Eos lip balms is that you have to get passed the first outer layer to get to the more moisturizing part of the balm inside. I think that is why people tend to either love it or hate it. This is definitely going to make another appearance when I do my next empties post.
Wet n Wild's eyebrow kit in Ash Brown is the perfect shade for me. The powders mixed make the perfect shade and the wax is a plus, as you can see there's none left.

What are your favorites of December? Let me know if you made a blog post or just comment them below. <3

No comments:

Back to Top