Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Favorites 2014

Welcome to a favorites post! I haven't done one of these posts in a while so I decided I wanted to share what I've been loving recently.
The Skin Below the Chin Body Spray in Pure & Clean  is not your typical body spray. It not only has a lovely fresh scent but it also has moroccan argan oil to help soften skin, yes, skin! You spray this all over your skin and it keeps your skin nourished and hydrated. I've had so many compliments on how I smell when I wear this. Smelling good plus compliments and skin nourishment? It's a win-win in my book! 
Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion has helped bring back moisture to my dry surfaced skin. I have oily skin but deal with dry patches from acne medicated products so this has helped bring my skin back to life. 
The Blistex Daily Conditioning Treatment has been my life saver. I haven't had any problems with dry lips since this has been in my life. It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day.
Loreal's True Match Super-Blendable Concealer (Shade N1-2) is great for covering up discoloration while looking natural. I dot this all over my acne scars and pat it with my flat top kabuki brush to get a natural coverage.
Jordana's Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner is my new holy grail eyeliner! It is really affordable, around $3, and it is very opaque. It doesn't smudge on me throughout the day yet it's still easy to remove at the end of the night.
 
Lastly, I have been loving my NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder for setting my makeup. It helps keep my oils at bay for a longer period of time and it really does give a nice smooth finish.
 Love, Chris

No comments:

Back to Top