- The color is different or the color changed in contrast to what the shade was when you first got it.
- You can see the liquid separation in which the clear liquid is separating from the actual colored foundation.
- The texture is different from when you first got it.
- You notice an odor change.
- You've had it for over 12 to 18 months.
A lot of us have a makeup collection in which has a bunch of makeup that has been accumulating for years. I decided to go through my makeup drawers and get rid of the expired makeup I have. Here are the expired foundations I found in my collection.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation gave a good medium coverage. I got the one for oily skin and it works well in keeping my oils at bay for a little longer than other foundations. I did have trouble with the foundation adhering to dry patches.
Covergirl Trublend Foundation, Almay Clear Complexion Foundation, and Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation all did not give the coverage I wanted. They gave light to light medium coverage and they did not stand out to be anything special so I barely used them.