Saturday, July 12, 2014

Empties: July 2014

Hello everyone! I am back with an empties post. I feel so accomplished whenever I finish a product, don't you?
One of the easiest products to go through are facial wipes. Both the Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes and Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes are gentle and removed my face makeup well without irritating my face.
The Pssssst dry shampoo worked well. It didn't stand out in any way but it did what it did its job well.
 I used up two different toners. The Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion is a toner that contains salicylic acid to treat acne; It is my holy grail item that helps keep my skin clear of break outs. I am already finishing up the bottle I'm using right now. The Simple Soothing Facial Toner is another great toner; It is a very gentle toner that's great for sensitive skin.
I used the REN Replenishing Night Serum as a daily moisturizer. It worked well in moisturizing my skin and prepping my skin for makeup application. It's supposed to help reduce the appearance of redness and scars. I didn't see a huge different in results but I saw that it maintained my skin from breakouts.
Face powders are also products that I go through quickly especially since I have oily skin. The Physicians Formula Mineral Face Powder gives some coverage so it reminds me of a powder foundation. It gives a natural finish which I love. The Maybelline Dream Matte Powder is great for touch ups and keeping my face matte. It's best used as a finishing powder. Of the two, I prefer the Physicians Formula powder.
 Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer did not do anything for me. I disliked how it had a salmon tint to it and it didn't help with my makeup application or makeup longevity at all.
The Scentsy Bar in Honeymoon Hideaway smells amazing. It has a tropical fruity and fresh scent. It is by far my favorite Scentsy scent.
 Love, Chris

No comments:

Back to Top