Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August Empties 2014

Hi everyone! I've been going through products pretty quickly recently. Here are my empties this month!
Skin Below the Chin Body Spray in Pure & Clean is a fresh smelling body spray that you spray on your skin. It contains beneficial ingredients like aloe and argan oil. This is perfect for those of you who dislike that slippery icky feeling that body lotions give you.
Clean & Clear's Deep Cleaning Astringent with salicylic acid really helped keep my acne at bay. I like that it is effective yet affordable.
Revlon Colorstay powder & Milani Face Powder were both great for setting my foundation/concealer and keeping my face matte for a longer period of time. The Milani powder added some coverage while the Revlon Colorstay was best for touch ups since it did not add any color to my skin.
Neutrogena's Deep Clean Blotting Sheets are your typical blotting sheets. They work well and do what they're supposed to.
Rimmel London's Match Perfection Highlighter & Concealer has been my favorite concealer in a while now. Yes, I actually cut it open to get the left over product. I love using this to even out my skin tone; it gives such a natural finish without accentuating the dry spots on my skin.
Garnier's Moisture Rescue Gel Cream is a great refreshing moisturizer for the summer time. Its light gel consistency is especially great for oily skin since it's not overly heavy or oily.
Oh yes, my holy grail toner. Clinique's Acne Solution Clarifying Lotion keeps my face clear from breakouts, treats my breakouts, and doesn't dry my skin out. I love this toner and I will be getting a new bottle soon.
 Love, Chris

No comments:

Back to Top