Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Top Drugstore Face Powders

As some of you may know, I have oily skin and out of all the makeup products, I go through face powders the fastest because I tend to blot and powder my face throughout the day. With that said, drugstore face powders are more ideal for me than high end powders because I go through them so quick that I don't want to be spending too much money on high end powders. So here are my favourite face powders from the drugstore.


Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder is my everyday go to face powder that I use just to set my face or control my oils. It looks natural and blends seamlessly to the skin.
Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder has a great variation of shades for different undertones. It blends in nicely while keeping my face matte as well as providing a little extra coverage.
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder is my go to setting powder when I don't want or need any extra coverage. It's translucent so it doesn't affect the shade of my foundation. It keeps my face matte while feeling light on my skin.
Maybelline Fit Me Face Powder is great for those of you who don't quite like to look really matte. This controls my oils while making my skin look healthy. If you look closely, there are micro shimmers that are barely detectable. Don't worry, they're not noticeable on the skin (unless you're all up in my face of course, haha!) I think that's their secret into making the powder give you a slight nice healthy glowing finish.

What are your favourite drugstore face powders?
 Love, Chris

No comments:

Back to Top