Saturday, February 21, 2015

Valentine's Weekend 2015 Part 1

Hi my lovelies!
I know this is kind of late, but I wanted to share my Valentine's weekend experience with you guys. But first, let me tell you what happened when I woke up on Valentine's day; When I looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed my face was swollen! As much as I didn't want to, I had to cancel my reservation that morning that I made to take my boyfriend to a hot springs spa and massage. I went to get an emergency check up and was prescribed some antibiotics. With all that said, I was fine and I was able to at least spend Valentine's evening with my boyfriend. 
For our whole car ride to the location, I was so clueless about where he was taking me just because I've never been to that area before. It was a complete surprise. He took me to a French-Italian restaurant called Feeregalo.
Walking towards the entrance, we hear violin music playing; To my surprise, it wasn't a radio. There was an actual lady playing the violin. Throughout the night, we played "Guess the Disney Movie" as she played different disney songs plus Titanic. 
First Course: French Onion Soup & Caesar Salad
Oh boy, was it beautiful and fancy. It was one of those fine dining restaurants in which they had different utensils for different courses. I have to admit, I had to ask my boyfriend which utensil was the correct one to use for certain courses.
Bread with our Pasta
Seafood Pasta & Our Heart Carrots and Lemon Buttered Steak
Chcolate Mousse for Dessert
Coffee to End the Night
 Love, Chris

1 comment:

amber rose said...

love this post, great idea!

Back to Top