Friday, October 23, 2015

K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner


About the Product:
Water Proof
Liquid Pen with Fine tip brush
Lasts 24 Hours
Easily removed with warm water or makeup remover
I purchased 2 of the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliners when I was in Japan. 
The eyeliner has a felt-brush tip so be careful when you close your cap because you may accidentally grab individual hairs and separate them. This is the easiest eyeliner that I've ever used; The tip is easy to control and feels really gentle. 
These are swatches before I water resistant test
These are the swatches after I ran my hand under water and rubbed the swatches. They surprisingly didn't budge. 
After a second shot at vigorously scrubbing the swatches, they finally started budging and fading, but I highly doubt anyone would rub their eyes hard enough to remove the eyeliner. With that said, I have to say the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner lives up to its name. They are waterproof and last a whole day. I am happy to have found my favourite eyeliner of all time.

I give the K-Palette Eyeliner 5 hearts!

 Love, Chris

1 comment:

Marie said...

Look like a great eyeliner ! Great review and I like your honesty :)

http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to Top