Saturday, April 9, 2016

Neutrogena SkinClearing Oil-free Foundation - Review

I have been using this foundation for years. I finished my bottle and I'm already tempted to repurchase another one. Do you see the proof of attempted scrapes inside the middle of the bottle? That was my attempt in getting more product using a q-tip. This is the foundation I wore when my friend stopped our conversation to compliment my skin. That's a high compliment for me and of course I humbly told her that it was thanks to this foundation. 
This foundation gave me the most natural coverage, which it claims. It didn't give me cake face but it evened out my skin tone well. This foundation was so gentle on my skin as I break out easily with my acne-prone sensitive skin; It never broke me out.

Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?

 Love, Chris

No comments:

Back to Top