Monday, August 22, 2016

Top 5 in July 2016

1. Reading a book of short stories is a wonderful time-passing hobby as I don't have the patience in reading a whole book in one go. I get sucked into the stories and before I realize it, I've read a whole story.
2. Milk candy is my current addiction as they taste amazingly milky and sweet.
 3. Lush's bubblegum lip scrub not only exfoliates my lips but also adds moisture to it. This is a must-do before any matte lipstick application.
 4. The beauty blender: I finally splurged on this little sponge and I'm glad I did as it does wonders blending in my foundation and concealer without giving me a streaky finish like some face brushes tend to do.
5. The Maybelline Better Skin Powder gives such great coverage and a flawless finish as it covers up my pores and smoothes out my skin. I highly recommend giving this a shot.
 Love, Chris

No comments:

Back to Top